Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vlad's Portrait: The Final Product

Dear Reader,

What I didn't show you yesterday, was the final incarnation of Vlad's portrait. Behold the magnificence of "The Squirrel King", replete with roasted squirrel on a spit.

Nor did I share Justus' significantly greater expertise at lifting said portrait from Ed's house, or as the still below shows lowering the portrait. The high risk stunt move, in which Justus hung from the second story window by his toes and lowered Vlad's likeness to rest on the first story window ...

was saved till well after the Aliens were in bed and asleep; the Aliens don't need any encouragement viz stunt moves!

Bob, on the other hand, could learn something from this agile climbing bum!


Chin chin
Ruthless Whims

1 comment :

  1. I sure hope I win the grand prize. Would love to have my portrait done.

    ReplyDelete