Friday, August 5, 2011

The Accumulation Conundrum

Dear Reader,

Yesterday I ran into a dilemma: Alien One rightly identified a plant in need of a new home (cf. the cardboard plea). And while the Aliens had both, in their whimsical way, forgotten the chaos that's already befallen our apartment, in the back of my mind I did recall words of reason from The Trouble and Strife.

The Aliens' bedroom for instance is already on the brink of sink!

While I, myself, may also be a little guilty of the accumulation conundrum, I have vowed to The Trouble and Strife there will be shelves and a general mayhem overhaul! And so we left the forlorn plant for another, more responsible, guardian angel.

Stay tuned, and keep me on task viz my own commitment to order.

Chin chin
Ruthless Whims

No comments :

Post a Comment