Monday, July 11, 2011

Ed's Windowsill

Dear Reader,

With a little help from Alien One on the gorgeous green grass, Ed's pots had their base layers complete and were ready for some colorful additions.











While the Aliens reveled in their own floral fabrications, I simply raided the reserve from the outdoor climbing scenes we shot earlier.



Put into the pots, and placed on Ed's windowsill and the cat burglary scene is now almost ready to shoot.

In fact, we're actually slated to roll camera on August 1st :)

Chin chin
Ruthless Whims

PS I think the potted plants will definitely turn into another Squirrel King kit.

1 comment :

  1. May I please order a potted plant!! Maybe two. They are gorgeously groovy and I can imagine them in my little nook.... digging for which starts this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete