Friday, July 15, 2011

Butterfly Dreaming

Dear Reader,

It's funny how big milestones sometimes drift by almost unnoticed.

While the Aliens have been feasting on fresh mango and drawing diminutive Chinese elephants, I have been toiling with the last delivery requirement on my first film, Butterfly Dreaming. Specifically, I've spent much of the last couple of weeks noting time-code ins and outs for the dialogue (so that our foreign distributors can add subtitles).

In consequence, I have now re-watched my maiden voyage yet again! And I'm pleased to report that I'm still proud of that first outing :) If you haven't seen it, check out the trailer below and rent it on Netflix or the like (unless you're overseas, in which case hold tight - I know it's coming to Serbia soon).



And now, back to the new decidedly different aesthetic and sensibility that is: The Squirrel King.

Chin chin
Ruthless Whims

No comments :

Post a Comment