Sunday, October 24, 2010

Last week ...

.. was a little topsy-turvy ...


So I left the Aliens breakdancing on the ceiling and went off casting.

As luck would have it I was in for one of those auditioning treats you dream of; the character simply walked into the room. We now have Bob, aka Mike Mahaffey. Mike is the bungling would-be catburglar. Well he didn't actually take anything from us, nor to the best of my knowledge did he try, but boy did we laugh!

On my return, Alien One's mind was still a little addled, enough so that I took the opportunity to remove the training wheels from her bike. And the outcome of the grandiose play that could have gone either way?

Alien One has mastered another earthbound skill! With excitement brimming over, and having learnt from the best, she hugged the nearest tree (fortunately, her brain-bucket kept her at a sensible distance).

Later, while snooping into their spaceship, I made an ominous discovery that reminded me of the true ruthless instincts our extra-terrestrial friends possess. Despite the felt aesthetic, the tally-board cannot auger well for the squirrels ...

Stay on your toes dear reader!

Chin chin
Ruthless Whims

No comments :

Post a Comment