Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Best Laid Plans ...

The whole idea behind The Squirrel King aesthetic is to inspire people to get off their couches and build something themselves.



... the thing is, the plan seems to be working a little better than I'd anticipated: the Aliens have been inspired and are on a building spree of their own.






Look carefully near Alien One's knees and you will see the makings of a boat.

... All of a sudden I'm having "creators remorse" with the feeling that I might be losing my crew to their own artistic endeavors.

And then it struck me! We need boats ... it's a little down the track, but we DO NEED BOATS!!











And so, as the Alien's toweled off after a fine day's work, I realized, once again, that my role as leader is purely illusory. I'm not even the back seat driver. I'm simply a passenger, every bit as under their spell as Robin.

Chin chin
Ruthless Whims

No comments :

Post a Comment