Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bathroom Construction: 2

Dear Reader,

In the last hour, Alien One furiously freed the framework for the bathroom walls from Alien Two's earlier appropriating as scaffolding for the telegraph pole.








I, in the meantime, cleaned the kitchen, lumbered in the rest of the framework, and brought out the walls themselves (that's those sheets of blue fish you see in the foreground - in the background you can see Alien One having planted herself on the newly freed floorspace).


What exactly was she doing?

Well see the wonderful painting for yourself: a cat under a tree (reminds me of an earlier scene). I still need some a backdrop for outside the window ... let's see if I can talk her into that :)

In the meantime, Justus, my co-conspirator should be here shortly to help with drilling and general insight!

Chin chin
Ruthless Whims

1 comment :

  1. does this mean i get to paint the craft table red soon?

    ReplyDelete