Monday, February 3, 2014

Art for Facebook


Dear Reader,

Over the weekend I noticed Facebook is being populated by wonderful pictures of art. The genius is that you are easily involved in the selection! My friend Penny posted this Brett Whitely, which I "liked" and she in turn gave me Christo!

For some time I've felt that I should do a Christo post on The Squirrel King; his scale is something that strikes a deep resonance with our aesthetic. So here is Christo's ...
I'm posting this on The Squirrel King Facebook wall and anyone who likes it I will in turn give a Squirrel King inspired artist to post :)

And if you live in southern California, check out The San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art's Christo exhibit which started yesterday!

Chin chin
Ruthless Whims

PS Here I give you a Squirrel King bonus too, Vlad :)

PPS There's no need to feel at all intimidated by this process, a quick google images search readily supplies you with pics to choose from!

No comments :

Post a Comment