Monday, June 4, 2012

Home-made Crane

Dear Reader,

There's a certain dam-scaling scene that I have periodically pushed back shooting for a little over a year now. In part it's been schedule conflicts, in part it's been priorities, but mostly I've been waiting for a crane to miraculously appear from the ether.

What I should have divined some time ago, is that the non-appearing-crane, was not appearing, precisely because it was waiting for us to build it!

Finally with the epiphany realized, the Aliens and I seized the day and started summer early.

First we dismantled, long forsaken, but squirreled away bike training wheels and then we took a trip to the hardware store.

On the way home, the Aliens ate some cream puffs and fell into food-coma which was soon followed by sleep.

I on the other hand pulled out the power tools and got started! ... I think we're going to need another trip to the hardware store tomorrow, but stay tuned for the final product, our production value is about to go sky-high!

Chin chin
Ruthless Whims

1 comment :