Friday, December 3, 2010

Every Ten Thousand Mile Journey


They say every ten thousand mile journey has a first step.

So, I guess, every forest has a first leaf. Alien One and I are now well past the first leaf, in fact I think our tally-counter recently ticked over the fourth digit.

And every leaf needs a branch, and every branch a trunk! ... And to fill a forest you need a lot of trunks!




Meanwhile, Alien Two has been working on the life-blood of the forest: water, rivers to be specific.

The truth is every ten thousand mile journey has a three thousand two hundred and forty second step, and a three thousand two hundred and forty third step, and a .... Time to tape the blister on my thumb and get back to the trunks. For some reason I set the target at 80 trees, sounds small for a forest, but I'm getting nervous.

More soon.

Chin chin Ruthless Whims

No comments :

Post a Comment